Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break

Spring Break was this week for us. It has been busy but good. I have learned that I am a person of habit. I like to get up and go to work and have a schedule. Here is my week.
Friday- Paige drove home from Hollister by herself for the first time. I am so proud of her, she only got lost once and back tracked and found her way. We went to dinner @ Callahans (steakhouse) it was YUMMY
Saturday- Went to pick up some groceries. Paige and Sarah went to a wedding of one of Paige's friends and Sarah's church family.
Sunday- Sarah had spent the night at a fiends home and needed to be picked up by 10:00a.m.. I missed church.   Won't do that again.
Monday- The girls and I decided to visit the Tulsa Zoo. I have to admit Darryl got up to go but decided that he didn't want to ride that far. (about 1 1/2 hour ride) We were kinda  disappointed. It didn't seem like there were many animals out.
Tuesday- Darryl and I had a day together. Paying bills :(
Wednesday-Megan and I went to the eye doctor and got some contacts. Then we went to visit OAS which is a cheerleading gym. Megan also had her physical today. She has had a large bump removed from her face. Doctor said it was healing well.
Thursday-I took Darryl to the doctor. He has been having some health issues. We had a 1:40 appointment and was not seen until 3:00. But she is very thorough.
Friday-I cleaned the carpets, got Paige ready to go. :( I miss her when she is gone. It actually was funny while she was here. She said she bored out of her mind. LOL  She was glad to go back. She left about 12:30 and called around 3:30 to say she had made it.
Saturday- I have done nothing... Took back the carpet cleaner.  sitting on the couch.
Sunday- Back to church.
Monday- back to work  :) Cheer tryout week.










No comments:

Post a Comment