Questions about GOD...
Why is it ok for some to wear makeup and others not?
Why in some religions do they wear dresses and in others they really don't care what you wear?
Personally, I don't wear makeup. I used to...but I am not really in the mood. I smear it off. It gets in my eyes YUCK!!
I do believe in wearing dresses to church. I honestly am only comfortable in a dress at church. It seems odd to me to wear pants, whether they are slacks or jeans.
I also know that I believe marriage is forever. We have really had our ups and downs but we keep chugging on.
While in the breakroom the other day, there was a discussion about speaking in tounges. They (the ones talking) were commenting about how they thought it was fake. I did not say anything, because for one we were at school. Number two my church speaks in tongues. I have always grown up with people in church speaking in tongues. It is not strange for me. I went back to church after feeling something was missing. After I attend I feel so much better. However, I really have alot of questions lately... What questions do you have???
No comments:
Post a Comment