Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday, March 7th

Sorry its been so long... I've been busy
Paige has been home :)
Life has been good.
Two Thursdays ago I was luck to go to church with my grandmother. "Mommie Ann"
We had one of the best services. I feel lucky to have some one on one time with her.
My cousin and I were reliving a chuch moment the other day. We were laughing about how at church you knew you were in trouble. You see she would go up and sing in the "choir". We as children would wait until they were singing a great song and get into her purse. (looking for candy or gum)  Your first warning was the evil eye. If that didn't work you got the finger under the hymnal book. lol.. Then if you really wanted to be in trouble, she would come down off the stage and you were in deep TROUBLE!!!!! Usually a "spanking" followed. lol Did you ever get in trouble in church? I did plenty.
I have however missed church and not just missed on purpose but really miss the fellowship.
I am glad cheer season is over. I need rest.
I have felt sick today. I think just a head cold.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Thursday I am taking Megan to the doctor. She has a granuloma on her face. She says it is painful. So we will get that looked at.
I hope your week is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment