Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Confessions...

I confess... That I have seen this on other blogs and thought I would try it.

I confess... I love contacts. I am 35 and just started wearing them. I never have to look for glasses to be able to see the street signs. LOL

I confess... I am highly disappointed that my middle daughter is not trying out for cheer.
to go with that one I CONFESS. THAT I MIGHT LIVE A  little THROUGH MY CHILDREN.

I confess... I LOVE my church family. However, I can't figure out where to work them in my daily life. I know this sounds awful but when your spouse doesn't go it is really hard to balance.

I confess... I have had a great week!!1

I confess... I love country music.

I confess... I love teaching. I feel that I am really great with certian kids. Sometimes they just want you to listen.

I confess... It is 9:05 on Friday night and I am eating mini biscut homemade pizza's!!!

I confess... I love coaching  Cheer. I love each of my girls from last year and know that I will love my girls this year.

And lastly.. I confess... I wish I could change my font.. To something cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment