How is your Summer? I often forget that many people don't have the summer off like teachers do. I have already lost track of my days a couple of times. LOL Not a lot has been going on here. I have just been LAZY. I also have been looking for stuff for next year. I would like to incorporate interactive notebooks in my math classes. I had not heard of them until I was at a PD at the end of the year. I have found some great things on
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/ I really like this website.
I somehow have gotten bit by a spider on my leg. I went in to the clinic and they said they have had a lot of people with spider bites. I am on not 1 but 2 antibiotics. MAN they upset my stomach, but my bite looks TONS better!!
I also wanted to post a picture of these lovely earrings. Hubby bought them for me. We found them at a local flea market.
No comments:
Post a Comment