School got out on Tuesday, May 22 at 2PM!!!!! since then I have ran from here to there. Today is Saturday and I finally cleaned my house. I am sitting here on the couch updating and hubby is playing angry birds on my phone. The kids are already gone for the night and the dog says its past her bedtime.
Things I want to do this summer. ( in no particular order)
1. go to the lake.
2. canoe with the "River Runts" (bahahahaha that is what hubs calls us girls who canoe together )
3. swim
4. finish moms house.
5. have first nine weeks lesson plans done.
6. go to the movies with my 3 ducks
I am sure there is more I will think of later. this is just the beginning. I began looking for lessons today. I found some really great ones too. We are hoping for rain next week so the RIVER RUNTS can once again canoe. ( man I need it) And Darryl and I went out to moms to look around. It has to be done. Oh yea!!!
7. update my blog. figure out how to use a really cute font, change my signature and put the right size banner on it. I have no clue.... BUT I WILL figure it out.
Good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment