Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer checklist...

One of my last posts had a list of what I wanted to complete during this summer.
1. go to the lake- trip planned 6/16/2012 Family time. We are going to one of our favorite spots. Tenkiller Lake LOVE IT!!!
2. The Second annual River Runts canoe trip is planned!!! Not where we were wanting to go due to low water but we are going!!! 6/13/2012!!!!
3.is SWIM which we will do at the lake and river!!
4 is work on mom's house. I have done some. but not all.. still working on this one.
5. is lesson plans done RIGHT!!!  well at this moment I am on the schedule for 4-5th grade math classes, 1-6th grade math class, 1-8th grade math class and jr. high Cheerleaders. What the heck was I thinking!!!
6 is going to the movies with my three ducks.  still working on this one too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment