Wednesday, May 27, 2009

UPDATES

o.k. so most of you now know. I am relunctant to talk about it but most of her classmates know already. Megan the 14 year old was found missing from the house Monday morning at 2:30a.m.. I called the police. I am saddened. I am ashamed. And I think that most of all I am disappointed. I thought that I had raised her to know right from wrong. BOY was I WRONG!!! I have spokem with the police, school authorities, and his dad. I have NO trust in her. We are broken. The relationship between her and her dad is broken and maybe not fixable. He is a hard one to break but she has done so.

I am not giving up though. I am going to dig in my heels and fight for the childhood that she doesn't even know that she is missing. The thing that bothers me the most is as of right now she has no remorse. She is not sorry. She is chosing a boy over her friends and family. She doesn't care what people think about her. She doesn't care what they say and this saddens me.

I have always told them to treat others the same way they want to be treated. She will now see how ugly people can be. How they can say hurtful things, even when they don't know the whole story.

Kids are ruining friendships with texting, facebook and e-mail. They are sending inapproprate pictures and messages. They are saying things that they would never say face to face. If you believe that sally told jane, who told jen, who said this about you then you need to ask sally. but these kids don't care who they hurt or how they make people feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment