Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why???

Why is health insurance so high?
Why is a trip to the dentist so expensive?

These are things that I think about. I ran across a blog about the eligibility for ArKids (Medicaid for children ) and the fact that the income guidelines are going up. Me myself, I am glad, this might make us eligible for it. This would be great for Megan. She could see a regular doctor and it would help pay for her glucose strips. They can be very expensive. While I am aware most people are against "middle income" people getting "welfare", we on the other hand cannot afford the $800.00 SHOCKING!?!?!?! A MONTH for health care. That is $9600.00 a year out of pocket. What if you aren't sick? What if you do see a doctor enough to make the deductible? I think that you should get some of that money back. Well I guess you do on your taxes. Shouldn't your payments go down say to 400.00 the third year and then even further if you are not a regular user of the insurance? Anyway..

Oh yea!!! SPRING BREAK begins on Monday YEA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment