Well here we go. I don't know where to start except to say a little about myself. I have been married to my husband for seventeen years. We were married very young, (I don't recommend) so I have been married for over half of my life. I feel now that our relationship is stronger than it has ever been. I am not saying that we don't fight because everyone has an off day. I think I am saying that we understand each other more today then we ever have.
We have three daughters Paige is sixteen, Megan is fourteen and Sarah is nine. Paige is a reader, a hard worker and a junior in high school. Megan is a cheerleader, basketball player and an eighth grader. Sarah is a princess. She is in the third grade, she has the only male teacher in the school and she loves it.
Paige is a junior like I said before, she is getting ready for the prom in April. Even though her dad said she isn't going, because hes been to the prom and knows what happens there and after. HAHA She is today bowling in the regional tournament at Fort Smith. I keep trying to remind her to have fun because soon it will be over and she will have to actually work for a living. She does work now and is good about saving her money. She buys her own lunch and snacks and pays for most of her trips.
Megan is an athlete. She is also hypoglycemic. She has only had her diagnosis for about 5 months. If you only knew how hard it is to get a 14 year old teenage girl to eat regularly!!! She is also picky and most everything that she ate before was carbohydrates. She lived on cereal and Velveeta. Not anymore now it is six to seven meals a day. She only weighs 100 pounds and doesn't gain any weight. LUCKY HER!!! As of right now she cannot cheer or play basketball not until we see the Endocrine doctor in March.
Sarah is last but not least. She is the child that can disappear into her room and you have to go and check on her. She is playing with babies and play food and watching the Naked Brothers Band. (Nickelodeon) She is a free spirit and not much gets her upset. She loves her sisters and wants to please them she tries to be like both of them in different ways.
So this is how I'll begin, I'm sure there will be more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment