Friday, May 29, 2015

Well, hello


Are you there? I know, I left for a while and didnt think about this little blog for a while.   So much has happened. Where to begin?? 
* Pennie- (our granddaughter) has grown so so much!! She is such a ham!! 


She will have a little sister in August. She can say papa and says it a lot. She calls Sarah "rah rah" 

Sarah- as of Monday she will be a sophomore!!!! Holy moly!!! 
She has been fishing in a youth fishing club. She and her partner are the only girls in the group. Darryl loves it. 

School- school is over for us June 3rd. I'm excited.... However, I'm teaching summer school. You know I need the $$$$. I also will be changing to 5th grade math only. We are blocking 5th grade and will all be at the end of the hall together.  I also made the hard decision to give the cheerleaders up. I'm excited for the young lady who is taking them. I think she will be good for them.  I'll miss the going, but maybe will get into something else. (Like church) 

I'll try to come back sooner!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment