Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hard time blogging.

Why do I have such a hard time blogging?  Actually it seems like I make a lot of things harder than they should be. Maybe I stress too much over the little things? Maybe I don't stress enough?   I have a few things going on lately.
* moving- we are currently cleaning out my in laws home and the plan is to move into it soon. (My goal is before school starts)  it only needs cleaned, new flooring, painted (all the rooms) and some plumbing fixed. Hahaha I said only!!!!

* School- Our last day of school was June 5th. June 6th we had professional development and June 9th we began our 3 weeks of summer school.   Between cleaning out my room, packing it all up, teaching summer school and workshops I am one busy chick. 

* cheerleading- this keeps me SUPER busy.  I have tried hard this year to already practice one a week, I almost fell as though I should have given it to someone else? My girls go to camp for four days in July and are really excited. I booked a camp that is in Branson, Mo.  I know we will have a GREAT time. 

*my girls are all really good. They are happy and healthy, including Miss. Pennie. 

*and lastly WEIGHT- I can't seem to lose any. I am not one of those people who use the fitness app regularly. Why is that hard for me? I don't do well making time to exercise. I have been trying to be outside more. Mowing, moving, garden, ECT.   

I do have to say I enjoy being busy, I am at a content time in my life. 

LIFE IS GOOD!! 

1 comment: