Saturday, February 22, 2014

Feb.22

I couldn't think of a title, so how about just a date?  Today we buried my FIL's oldest brother Bobby. He had CANCER, as did my FIL. (Passed in November)  Bobby was a military man, so they sent out some guys for a military funeral. I have to say the BEST playing of Taps I've ever heard. Amazing!!

My life has finally seemed to slow just a bit. Ball games are over for now. Tryouts will be next. They make me just as nervous as the girls. My classroom is becoming cleaner, where does all that dust come from anyway?

In our small community we have lost 4 older (not elderly) men. Various reasons, diabetes, cancer, heart. When I minchioned this to one of the ladies at work she said our blood changes twice a year. That some can't handle the change. That it becomes thinner and thicker as the seasons change. Wonder if it's true?

No comments:

Post a Comment