Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Break!!

Spring Break is finally here!! We get out today Friday and are off all next week!! I am so excited!! For some reason though, I seem to schedule things to do most of the days I'm off. Sunday night I have a sleep study, Monday morning the dog is going to be fixed and Tuesday is a dr appointment. Run, run, run, why do I do this to myself? Here are a few shots of whats up around here. The first shot is two girls who make a "tent" never knew bar stools could be used this way!! Picture#2 is of daughter #4- Andrea. The third is what happens to a teenager after, cheering through district, regional and state basketball tournaments. Of course winning state, second year in a row. #4- I was "forced" by my good friend Lillie into purchasing a necessity that I've needed for a while now. A Croc straightener, I absolutely LOVE it!!! Purchased at Sam's club!!! And lastly a planner, I've wanted one for a while and I found a great coupon online and LOVE it!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment