Well folks it's all over, summer that is. In approximately nine hours I must get up and get ready for the first day of work. I have to say I am a little excited!!! I so missed the girls this year. We even lost one of the girls this year, my friend Kelly moved to another school to peruse her counslors degree!! She has worked really hard and I am proud for her!! So the next four days we will spend listening and deciding what really needs to be done. Thursday night is open house, I would say my room is 75% finished. I also took hubby's and got a few new outfits to start school in. I am planning on staying until at least five everyday. I want everything to be ready for the first week of students. I am excited to finally have a math meeting with k-5 math teachers on wednesday. See, I am in the middle school with my fifth graders and don't really get to see the other teachers oftan.
Hope you have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment