Well alot has happened lately. First off we are addicted to these beauties!! We LOVE these merinate in Paula Deens Sweet Burbon glaze and grill!! YUMMY
The first bass of the season!! I am so proud he got this great fish! Believe it or not he threw it back!!
We just arrived home Thursday from one of our favorite places on Earth. Cookson, Oklahoma, On Tenkiller lake. We went Tuesday and stayed until Thursday, the girls had a blast!!!
This is camping!! Yes, you are seeing this right we used air conditioners in our tents. With it being over 100* we didn't want to roast at night. We played Marco Polo one evening for two hours. The good news is no sunburns for anyone!!
This is something on my mind lately. One of my local flea markets has these really nice TANO purses for sale. I wonder though if they are real??? See I have questions about stuff like this. How could I tell?? They feel like leather. They are priced CHEAP!! (from what I have heard) I LOVE the blue but it is WAY too big for me.
Sorry for the bad pictures they are from my Iphone.
Also, had a great service today at church!!! GREAT alter call!!! I was exhausted when I got back home. I also made brown beans and cornbread for dinner YUMMY!!
BTW: if you live in the NWA area you should drive down to Gentry and have lunch or dinner at the Wooden Spoon!! We went for lunch on a Friday and man was it YUMMY! I however think they are only open Thurs-Sat.






No comments:
Post a Comment