Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break 2012

This week has been our Spring Break week here. Paige had to work all week at school for her "work" week. It has rained all week. We have had little breaks of sunshine and I mean little. Darryl has tried to work all week on his boat but has only got little things done. And we have been to the dentist, doctor and eye doctor. Guess I am glad it was raining... not.

Today Megan had an appointment for a physical and we went to Tahlequah for the appointment. We ate at a little pizzeria near the NSU campus.   Sam and Ella's pizzeria. This was our pizza.

It had great big hunks of ham, sausage, peperoni and a ton of cheese... YUMMY!! Such a great lunch.
Tomorrow I am going to my great grandmothers 95th birthday party. I hope to visit with many. I should take my camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment