FAST FORWARD******* TWENTY YEARS********
We went last weekend to Branson. The goal (or so I thought) was to spend some "quality" couple time together and take some pictures. (the last ones were taken in 2000) So on Saturday we got up and had some breakfast, walked down on the Landing. Then decided that we should go and get pictures over with. We started pictures at Point lookout at the College of the Ozarks, Hollister, Mo.. My daughter, Paige, said she had found a cute little cabin to take some pictures at. So we took off toward the little cabin. When we got to the little cabin he got down on his knee and proposed again. It was the sweetest thing I have ever had happen to me. I cried. I was so surprised . We went inside and walked down the aisle again. He had planned all of it. The trip, the minister, the ring, everything. My girls were in on it too. How lucky am I? VERY!!! I love him more today than ever!! What a great hubby!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment