I have been so busy lately. At school I have been wanting to change up my math classes. I finally got the nerve to do so. I moved all of my desks around and my students sit in little "pods" or groups with each other. I also FINALLY set up my clickers to use on my morning bell ringers. The kids love them!!! I am going to start giving weekly quizes to see how they are doing on the goals of the week. I brought home a HUGE bag of papers to go through and grade :( not excited...
On a happy note we only have 2 more basketball games left of the season and then the district tournament, which lucky for me is in the town I live in!! :) Then I have to decide when cheerleading tryouts are... Maybe I should wait until May?? That sounds better... I have a couple who may not make it again. :?
Tonight I feel at peace. I had a wonderful late lunch and then took a nap!!!
I hope you have a good weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment