Saturday, October 1, 2011

Learning about bad moods...

I am learning... First of all I over scheduled myself this weekend. With Bikes, Blues and BBQ, football games, corn mazes, it was just toooo much for me.
First all of my brother and his girl broke up.. this normally wouldn't bother me but for some reason it does. She is a really sweet girl. It really bothers me. I actually have fought with my mom over this.

Second. the BBBQ is in the local town this week... We parked bikes for the Junior class... Yep from 10- midnight... YIKES!!! what was I thinking???

My bestie graduated from a community tech. college Friday night too.

Friday was also the big rival game between our schools.... :( 

And to top it all off it was a home weekend for Paige..she enjoyed the rest..

Now I think it is time for me some too... Don't think I'll do much tomorrow.. I also think I will let other people run their own "lives" (brother)

My new motto "I will just try to do better tomorrow"





No comments:

Post a Comment