Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busy, Busy time...

This is a busy, busy time of year for us. The beginning of school, square dancing, football season, it is all adding up!! I feel very exhausted. We worked hard all weekend. Mowed the yard, worked outside, cleaned out cars, cleaned house.. How does it get dirty when you are never home? I don't know.
Paige returned to school and is getting ready to begin a new job at school. If you have never been to Hollister Mo. you should stop by the College of the Ozarks. It has several museums, a mill, big duck pond. Paige is assigned this next semester to the Museum. It really is a cool place to visit. Hollister is located the exit before Branson going north.

Since school has begun, I have a full plate. I am teaching a new grade 5th, I am teaching them math and 8th grade science. I also have the Jr. high cheerleaders. The fifth graders a BABIES compared to what I am used to. Someone told me I should have took them on a tour of the building, I never thought of that. I don't know why... HUMMMM But I can say I LOVE IT!! I really am enjoying this age group.

Hope you have a great week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment