Monday, June 6, 2011

Treadmill= YUCK

I am walking now. For me. Darryl helped me move the treadmill into the bedroom yesterday. I walked 1 mile yesterday. It KICKED my butt!! This should show how out of shape I am. When I got home today, I had the worst migraine. I MADE myself get up and walk on the treadmill today. I had a shower and I honestly feel better.

I have 2 days of school left. This is the second class that I have had since 6th grade. I have watched them grow up! Gosh they have gotten big!!! I will miss them. I find myself praying for the students at school. I worry about the ones who get their only meal of the day at school. I worry about the ones who go home to no water, electricity, food. I know that jobs are few and far between and I pray that families make it through the summer.
Hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment