Monday, December 13, 2010

Recorders

Our lives have been full and busy lately. Thursday night we attended Sarah's recorder performance.

Have you ever heard the lovely sound of one of these? I can compare the sound to a cat scratching down a chalkboard. Or better a fork scraping across a glass plate. Ok really... Whomever said this should be something that a 5th grade music teacher should HAVE to teach really hasn't heard one in a while. The only thing I can say is 1.They fed us dinner. 2. She was finished in an hour.


This was their dancing number. Ok it really WAS cute.

This weekend is full too. Friday night is the last game of December, it is two hours away. Saturday is shopping. and Sunday I have not one but two Christmas celebrations. One with my daddy's mom and one with my great grandmother. ( she is 93 and was a teacher for many, many years.) hope you have a great weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment