Paige is working hard. Darryl is getting her one thing a week for college. She leaves January 3rd for College of the Ozarks. She could be called before then but I doubt it. She is going to work and purchase clothes and necessities for school before it begins.
Megan's cheer practice begins tomorrow as well. Hers is from 9-1. I will be on campus all day. She has a cardiologist appointment on Wednesday. We thought we might not go but decided that we wanted the results. She has been good except for a hell of a headache last Wednesday.
Sarah leaves for camp Sunday, August 8th. She is going to Camp War Eagle. She will be gone for a week and will have a blast.
In other news... Angie called and might get to come in this next week. She might bring the boys. Would love to meet them. (Drive Safe)
Also, getting rid of the DEMON POSSESSED PT CRUISER!!!! Hopefully for a Chevy Aveo. With all the driving to Hollister I need something good on gas.
Excited for the new possibilities going to try to be positive...
No comments:
Post a Comment