So I feel like I have neglected my blog. I haven't been able to catch up lately. Here ya go... Yesterday Darryl and I had a date, it was great. We went to Lowe's to look around, then we went to Wal-Mart to pick a few things up. After we went had lunch at Jim's Razorback Pizza. It was great we both wanted salads and they have a good salad bar. On the way home we stopped by an antique shop and looked around. I bought two Spencers candles they smell so good. We then came home, I made Bear Creek Soup (thanks Lillie) it is so good. I added hamburger and some corn. We had it again with cornbread tonight.
Then today we didn't have school which was good because Megan and I went to the doctors today. We both had appointments. Megan's doctor said it still sounds like hypoglycemia... I feel like screaming!!!!!! She took the 5 hour glucose and passes yet still has episodes.
Then I happen to say that I have been really cold lately, I told the nurse that usually I am hot all the time and lately this has changed. She sent some blood work in to test my thyroid.
No comments:
Post a Comment