Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Control
I remember the days of no cell phones. I think I liked them. When do we as parents give up control? I thought I had control, as do, I think many other parents. I now believe that if your child has a cell phone with texting you don't have control. You have no idea what your child is sending someone. Whether it is a text or a picture you have no idea. I am the proud owner of four cell phones. my husband, both of my older daughters and myself have a cell phone. I have now taken away one of my daughters phones . I can't say as to whether she will get it back. I have found things that I am sure other kids say about their parents. You know the usual "they can't control me" type of things. I would really like to hear from other parents who have went through this with a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment